Our specially appointed COVID-19 response team are continuously monitoring our resort safety measures to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind when staying at Langtons. The following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure that you have a safe and restful stay.
• Access to the hotel will be a one way system clearly defined with Government advised physical distancing.
• Check-in will be minimised for your safety and convenience.
• We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from Government, NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team), WHO and CDC.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of the Hotel.
• All staff employed are monitored for any symptoms of Covid-19 daily.
• All staff have been trained in all matters of hygiene, health and safety in accordance with HSE guidelines.
• Staff will wear PPE for health and safety reasons and in accordance with Hotel Policy.
• Staff will be trained in proper hand washing and hand sanitation procedures.
• All linens and towels have been laundered to the highest standard in accordance to HSE guidelines.
• All areas of your accommodation have been deep cleaned and sanitised by our trained staff.
• Some items such as reading materials have been removed for health and safety reasons. The guest directory information will be available online.
Lounge and Restaurant areas will be rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures and our team are implementing new reservation procedures.
• Breakfast will be an À la carte menu served at the table, no buffet table.
• Breakfast can be served to you in your room and we will offer this service complimentary to all guests.
• We offer the following Dining Options:-
▪ Hotel Dining: Our Spacious dining options both Indoor and Outdoor will offer an À la carte menu available throughout the day. Reservation procedures will be in place for Residents. We will correspond with you in advance of your arrival in relation to your dining plans. We will strictly adhere to all Government and NPHET guidelines in relation to Social Distancing and best practice in our public and dining areas.
▪ The Takeout Option for residents:
If our guests are taking a day trip away from the hotel we can arrange for takeout from our A La carte menu or in addition picnics can be arranged for guests.